[Massachusetts-NFB] intended walk donation that went directly to the national office, I guess

Al and Masha Sten-Clanton sweeties2 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 27 16:02:50 UTC 2024

Hi, Shara!

On Wednesday, I sent a message to my law school classmates asking for
walk donations.  I sent it to Don Green to forward to the rest, which he
did.  Don apparently gave directly to the national organization rather
than to our affiliate.  I'd put the NFB website link before the text of
your message in my e-mail.  I'll have to make it clearer next year to
donate as your letter instructs.  That's one hundred bucks that will end
up in our national treasury, but I'm a little sorry my mistake caused it
not to show up in the walk contributions.

That said, I did just see a message from another classmate who found the
NFBMA website and asked me if that was the right place to donate.  I of
course told him it is.  I don't know how much he'll donate, but at least
one of my classmates will help the walk directly.

I just thought you should know.

Best!

Al