[MD-AtLarge] Spice up your Life!

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 20 16:00:38 UTC 2015

Hello all!

On Saturday, October 24 at 10:00 a.m. The Friends of LBPH will be having its
annual meeting.  We have a great program this year.  A former vice president
of McCormick spice company will give us a tutorial on spices.  We will have
the opportunity to smell and enjoy and learn how to use many interesting
spices.  We need a large turn-out, please come.  Looking forward to seeing
you at the Library, 415 Park Avenue, Baltimore.  Thanks.

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596