[MD-AtLarge] Meeting Reminder

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 15 14:25:54 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Remember, the meeting is tomorrow night, August 16. The lyrics for the NFB
song called, "Live the Life You Want," appear at the end of this message.
Please read them because we will be discussing this song at the meeting. The
National President's Message begins at 7:30 pm. The meeting starts at 8. The
phone number is 641-715-3272. The access code is 720125.

Keep cool and be cool by being on the call,

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596

Live the life you want. Nobody can stop you.
Shoot for the sun and break on through.
So you're blind. You'll be fine. We've got good news!
You can live the life you want. Yes, we know the truth.
Grab a cane, get trained, gotta get movin'.
Make a change in the wage, that's what we're doin'.
Come with me, yeah
Live the life you want. Nobody can stop you.
Shoot for the sun and break on through.
So you're blind. You'll be fine. We've got good news!
You can live the life you want. Yes, we know the truth.
You and me, NFB, let's dream together.
NFB, you and me, lives on forever.
You will see yeah
Live the life you want. Nobody can stop you.
Shoot for the sun and break on through.
So you're blind. You'll be fine. We've got good news!
You can live the life you want. Yes, we know the truth.
You can live the life you want. You'll know the truth.