[MD-AtLarge] Custody Letters Needed

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 18 22:58:29 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Please write letters asking for support for our custody bill HB976. These
letters should be completed by March 3. The address is Lowe House Office
Building, Annapolis, MD 21401. I will provide you with the room number with
the person's name. If you choose to do email, it is
firstname.lastname at house.state.md.us
<mailto:firstname.lastname at house.state.md.us> .

Everyone should write to the Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, Del.
Joseph Vallario room 101.

If you live in Baltimore city, write to Dels. Curtis Anderson room 314, Jill
Carter room 416, Frank Conaway room 314, and Samuel Rosenberg (Thank him for
sponsoring the bill) room 365.

If you live in Anne Arundel County, write to Del. Michael Malone room 154.

If you live in Howard County, write to Dels. Vanessa Atterbeary room 424 and
Trent Kittleman room 202.

If you live in Baltimore County, write to Dels. Charles Sydnor room 306 and
John Cluster room 308.

If you live in Montgomery County, write to Dels. Kathleen Dumais room 101,
David Moon room 220, Marice Morales room 225, and William Smith room 224.

If you live in PG County, write to Dels. Carlo Sanchez room 206, Geraldine
Valentino-Smith room 427, and Elizabeth (Susie) Proctor room 207.

If you live in Harford County, write to Dels. Glenn Glass room 325 and Susan
McComas room 319.

If you live in Washington County, write to Dels. Brett Wilson room 213 and
Neil Parrott room 213.

The Senate list will come out tomorrow.

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596