[MD-AtLarge] Special Guest at Tonight's Meeting

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 15 15:04:09 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Please make a special effort to be on our conference call tonight.
Representatives from the Baltimore City Sheriff's Department will be talking
about safety and providing tips. A couple of months ago, people expressed
their desire to learn more about this subject, so our President, Marguerite,
has set up this experience for us. You will not want to miss it. As usual,
the National President's message begins at 7:30, then we will have updates
and announcements, and then we will have our guest speaker.

Remember the call in number is 641-715-3272. The access code is 720125.

See you tonight,

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596