[MD-AtLarge] Sad News

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 12 20:00:36 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I am sorry to report the death of Sandra Price. She died early this morning
(November 12th) after a long battle with diabetes and its complications.
Sandra was a member of our PG County Chapter many years ago. When she and
William married, she became a member of the Greater Baltimore Chapter.
Sandra was a woman of great faith and fortitude. She was always willing to
offer encouragement to many people with diabetes. I will let you know about
memorial services when I learn of that information.

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596