[MD-AtLarge] FW: support of restaurant fundraiser for National Association of Blind Students - Jan. 13 in Towson

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 2 21:00:01 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Please support the students if you can.  Read Nathan Clark’s message below.

Subject: support of restaurant fundraiser for National Association of Blind Students

Dear All,
My name is Nathan Clark and I am a member of the National Association of Blind Students Fundraising committee and we need your help at a event that I helped organize to raise money for NABS.

The event is scheduled for January 13, 2017 at Bill Bateman's Bistro at 7800 York Road in Towson, MD. Iff anyone is interested in attending please contact me Nathan Clark at 410-446-7259 or at NClark10 at students.towson.edu <mailto:NClark10 at students.towson.edu> . Thank you for your time and I hope to see you there.
Sincerely,
Nathan Clark

Nathan Clark
Secretary of the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland Students division former Vice President of the National Federation of the Blind of Maryland Students Division Chairman of Legislative Affairs for Maryland Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind Scholarship winner Class of 2016 Legislative Committee member for National Federation of the Blind National Association of Blind Students Towson University Student Conduct Aid Member of the Towson University Club Goalball team