[MD-AtLarge] January 17 Meeting

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 16 18:40:41 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Happy New Year! Don't miss the first meeting of the year. We will be talking
about our legislative program. Our special guest for tomorrow night's
meeting is Mr. Anil Lewis. Anil has a great story to tell and a terrific
sense of humor. He is definitely someone you should get to know. As usual,
the National President's message begins at 7:30. The meeting starts at 8 pm.
The call-in number is: 641-715-3272. The access code is: 720-125. Below are
the minutes from the December meeting.

At Large Chapter Meeting Minutes for December 20, 2016

The Presidential Release was played at 7:30 PM
The meeting was called to order at 8:00 PM by Marguerite Woods, president
Approximately 15 members were in attendance

The chapter had a virtual Christmas Party.  Members shared favorite recipes,
tips, and techniques.

The meeting adjourned at 9:00 PM

Submitted by Danielle Earl

Sharon Maneki, President