[MD-AtLarge] An afternoon of crime stories

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 30 17:33:05 UTC 2018

Hello all,

The At-Large chapter cordially invites you to an afternoon of crime stories.

Date: October 13th, 2018

Time: 1-4:30pm

Place: Jernigan Institute, 200 E. Welles St.

($10 donation requested)

You will watch two stories with good "who-done-it" plots that have a blind
character in a dominant role. We will discuss how blindness is portrayed in
each story.

One story is from the NCIS series (episode "Sight Unseen"), the other is the
pilot episode of the Longstreet detective series.

Lunch will be available at noon for five dollars. If you would like to
purchase a lunch, please contact Marguerite Woods at 443-271-1668. During
the afternoon, moderately priced snacks and beverages will also be
available. Call Marguerite Woods by October 8th.

Look forward to seeing you for an afternoon of blindness and mystery!

Sharon Maneki, President

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.