[MD-AtLarge] NFB Pledge

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 6 22:47:09 UTC 2019

Hello all,

We agreed to say the NFB pledge at our meetings.  I am sending it out to you
so that you may become more familiar with it.  Thank you.

I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation
of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security, for the blind;
to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.

Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.