[MD-AtLarge] Job Opportunities at BISM

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon May 13 17:46:16 UTC 2019

Hello All!

BISM has some new managerial job opportunities in Hagerstown, MD and
Raleigh, NC.  Please read the announcement below from Anica Zlotescu.  If
you are interested, contact BISM directly as instructed in the announcement.
Do not contact NFBMD because we have no further information.  Good luck!

Blind Industries and Services of Maryland (BISM) has new job postings at
facilities in Hagerstown, Maryland and Raleigh, North Carolina. The BISM
Employment webpage, listed below, includes detailed information about these
job openings. If you or someone you know would like to learn more, contact
Terri Walker in BISM's Human Resource Department:  <mailto:twalker at bism.org>
twalker at bism.org or 410-737-2686. We seek candidates interested in working
in a competitive environment where applicants will be evaluated based on
performance, not blindness.

 <https://bism.org/career> https://bism.org/career

Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.