[MD-AtLarge] Meeting Reminder and Minutes

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 16 15:59:09 UTC 2020

Hello all,

The next meeting of the NFBMD At-Large Chapter will be on Tuesday August 18.
As usually the national president's message will begin at 7:30 and the
meeting will be from 8pm to 9pm. Although we are in the dog days of summer,
we  have much to talk about. Get the latest information on the state
convention and more. The call in number is 605-313-4818. The access code is
720125. Read the minutes of the June meeting below:

NFBMD At Large Chapter Meeting Minutes for June 16, 2020

The presidential release was started at 7:32 PM

The meeting was started at 8 Pm by Marguerite Woods, President

There were approximately 20 members on the call

Round Robin took place and each member shared something that they enjoyed
since the last time we met in May.

Charles led the members in the NFB Pledge

Ruth Sager spoke tonight about the Seniors division and shared the following
things going on during the national Convention

The senior division will hold their meeting on July 16 from 2 to 4 Pm

During this meeting two members will talk about their experiences they had
attending the senior retreat that occurs as a National NFB event.

Next Senior Retreat hopefully will be held October 2020 in South Carolina
For more information go to the following website or contact Ruth by email

 <http://www.seniors.nfb.org> www.seniors.nfb.org
<mailto:rsager78 at gmail.com> rsager78 at gmail.com

Tonight's guest speakers were Pam and Roland Allen.  They spoke about how
the NFB has changed their lives.  Pam spoke on the Rookie Round UP that will
take place on July 7th for this year's virtual National Convention.

Ronza announced that the cruise taking place in September 2020 has been
canceled and rescheduled for September 2021.

Respectfully Submitted by Danielle Earl, Secretary

Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.