[MD-AtLarge] Register for the NFB National Convention & Enter to Win Money! Deadline June 15, 2020

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Wed Jun 10 00:56:05 UTC 2020

Hello all,

This is a reminder to register for the NFB National Convention before
registration closes on June 15, 2020.  Maryland is battling hard with Texas
to have the highest attendance of any affiliate, and we can't let Texas beat
us.  And, to show our appreciation for you registering and getting your
friends to register, we will, if Maryland wins the attendance banner, hold a
drawing of all Marylanders.  First prize is $100, second prize is $50, and
third prize is $25.  Imagine that: Convention registration is free but you
can win money just for registering.

You can register in a couple of ways:

1.       Visit https://nfb.org/registration

2.       If you don't have an email address, send me your information and I
will register you - email me or have someone on your behalf email me at
President at nfbmd.org <mailto:President at nfbmd.org>  or call me at
443-426-4110.

Here is some more information, but let's go win the attendance prize!

The largest gathering of blind people will be held July 14 through July 18,
2020.

This will include most of the elements we all know and love, with some new
twists. The 2020 National Convention will be held virtually for the first
time, and you can participate by phone or web.  There will be multiple ways
to participate in and interact with all convention events. Members are
requested and non-members are invited to register at no cost in order to get
access to exclusive offers, convention announcements, door prizes, and other
exciting content.

Who should attend?

*             blind people

*             people losing vision

*             seniors and students

*             parents of blind children

*             educators and employers

*             rehabilitation professionals

Schedule Overview

*             Tuesday, July 14: Seminars

*             Wednesday, July 15: Board Meeting and Resolutions Day

*             Thursday, July 16: Division Day, Opening Ceremonies

*             Friday, July 17: Presidential Report, General Sessions,
Affiliate

Caucus

*             Saturday, July 18: Business Meeting, Resolutions, Banquet

Advocacy. Education. Connections. Deadline to register is June 15. Learn
more at https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

blindness is not what holds you back.