[MD-AtLarge] Jamming with the At-Large Chapter on Saturday October 24th

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 21:36:03 UTC 2020

Hello All!

It's time to get your dancing shoes out and favorite snacks and jam with
the At-Large Chapter beginning at 7pm. We will have music for everyone. We
will begin with Chuck Berry and go up to the present with your favorite
rock. We have some Christian Rock and a few selections from talented
federationists, so just a donation is $12. Please make your donation today
by using PayPal at
https://www.paypal.com/donate?token=6mzIZgkMeqqPUCiyOzKOUAx50oRjFylu4acTLZsIKOXtSFNArz_nUeqD5C3Id70bBR5l5KlcwvGaKnco
You may use a CashApp by calling Marguerite Woods at 443-271-1668 or you
can send a check by mail to Sharon Maneki, 9013 Nelson Way, Columbia, MD
21045. Please sign up for the concert right away and we will send you the
Zoom information. Sing as loud as you want! If your neighbors complain, get
them to join too! See you on Saturday, October 24th.

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.