[MD-AtLarge] 2020 Bingo Cancelled: See you on March 12, 2021

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 9 14:11:31 UTC 2020

Hello All,

We regret that we will not be able to hold our 2020 Basket & Bag Bingo due
to circumstances beyond our control.  We would appreciate it if you can
donate the cost of your 2020 tickets to cover our expenses.  However, if you
are not able to donate the ticket cost, please call 410-715-9596 or send an
email to  <mailto:NFBMDSM at gmail.com> NFBMDSM at gmail.com, and we will send you
a refund right away.  If you bought tickets for your group, please help us
by spreading the word since we most likely only have your name.

Please save the date of March 12, 2021 for our next Basket & Bag Bingo.  We
will be back with our same baskets and bags from Longaberger, Kate Spade,
Coach, Dooney & Bourke, and more!  All baskets and bags will be filled.  We
will have over $4,000 in prizes.

Please put March 12, 2021 on your calendar and look for our flier in early
2021.  Stay safe and stay well and let the good times roll in 2021!

Thank you

Note: Remember, if requesting a refund, please use the email address listed
in this letter- nfbmdsm at gmail.com.

Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy

410-715-9596

blindness is not what holds you back.