[MD-AtLarge] ***Immediate attention**Correction for the Harriet Tubman tour!!!

Marguerite Woods mwoods719 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 17:15:43 UTC 2022

Hi Marguerite,

I shared the wrong link for the chapter meeting/Harriet Tubman Museum.

See the correct Zoom link below:

You can either log into the meeting via your browser or the Zoom app with
the link below, or dial in with your touch-tone telephone.

To dial in, call 301-715-8592. Once the call connects and you are

prompted, you will then need to dial the meeting ID, which is: 891 2543
1163. You will then need to dial the passcode 632422, which spells out
NFBGBC.

The link is:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89125431163?pwd=a3R1WXFBakI5RGQ3c0p4ZGNIaTM3QT09

You can also simply tap the following number on your smart phone or save it
to your contacts:

+13017158592,,89125431163#,,,,*632422#

During the meeting, you can use the following commands:

.        Pressing Alt plus A on your Windows computer, or star then 6 on
your touch-tone phone,  will mute or unmute your audio. Please remain muted
unless and until you are recognized to speak. When the host unmutes you
because you have been recognized to speak, the Zoom app may ask you to
confirm that you want to unmute, and you will need to click the button in
the popup to complete unmuting.

.        Pressing alt+Y on your Windows computer or star and then 9 on your
touch-tone phone will raise your hand. This will let the meeting hosts know
that you seek the floor or have a question.

I hope to speak with you all on Saturday!

Warmly,

Chris Danielsen, Chapter President