[MD-AtLarge] ReidMyMindRadio: Doing Your Thing With Disability: Marguerite Woods - Here I Am

Marguerite Woods mwoods719 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 05:18:28 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone,
As per your request, I am sending the link for the podcast played during our “At– Large chapter” meeting on last evening, May 17, 2022!
Thanks again for coming to the call, listening and giving your heartfelt feedback!
 It is most valued and appreciated….

Warmest regards,
Marguerite
Doing Your Thing With Disability: Marguerite Woods - Here I Am
ReidMyMindRadio

Kicking off Doing Your Thing with Disability! We begin with Marguerite Woods, who's all about good energy. I just knew during that first conversation, I had to have her back on to discuss more of her experiences as an advocate, philosophy as it pertains to blindness and disability. Plus I wanted to hear more about her trip to India and all that meant to her. Subscribe/follow wherever you get podcasts. FB & IG: @ReidMyMindRadio Twitter: @tsreid Transcripts & more: www.reidmymind.com
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/reidmymindradio/id1109751505?i=1000553378716

Marguerite Woods,President
At Large Chapter of the NFB of MD
443-271-1668

“… Every day we raise the expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.“!
Sent from my iPhone