[MD-AtLarge] Get Ready For Happenings In December

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:22:50 UTC 2022

 Hello all,
Here are some reminders about happenings in December that you will not want
to miss
Accessible Pharmacy announces its first blind health expo to be held on
December 2nd.  The expo is from 10-4 and it is completely virtual.  Go to
this link https://www.accessiblepharmacy.com/blind-health-expo-attendee/ to
register for this free conference.

Pay your dues so you can vote in our elections which will be held at our
December meeting.  You can pay your dues by going to nfbmd/dues.org or by
sending a check to Sharon Maneki at 9013 Nelson Way, Columbia 21045.  Many
thanks to already paid their 2023 dues.

Put your thinking cap on and be ready to share a favourite holiday recipe
with us at our December meeting.  You can also share something that you
would like to know how to make and perhaps another member will tell you.
See you on December 20 with some good eating ideas.
Thank you.
*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.