[MD-AtLarge] NFBMD Employment Committee is inviting you to Activities at our 2022 State Convention…!

Marguerite Woods mwoods719 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 12:00:40 UTC 2022

Fun & Informative & Prizes – Oh My!

We can help your employment process feel more like a yellow brick road and less like a tornado! . Your MD Employment Committee is eager to see you at convention on Friday, November 11 from 2 pm – 4 pm. We have a Quiz Show style game, so bea on time to get a seat on the championship team and win prizes. All are welcome from students and every level job seekers to employers & rehab counselors.
Then stick around on Friday for an informative panel about disclosing our disability and discussion about what type of employment related support and resources you need most.
On Saturday we’ll take a peek behind the curtain and hear from three panelists sharing their stories about their unique jobs and successes.

We are eager to get to know you and how we can help support your employment needs.

Marguerite Woods,President
At Large Chapter of the NFB of MD
443-271-1668

“… Every day we raise the expectations of the blind because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.“!
Sent from my iPhone