[MD-AtLarge] MD at large chapter meeting (Tuesday) tonight, September 20 at 7:30 PM see you there!

Marguerite Woods mwoods719 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:00:55 UTC 2022

Greetings everyone,
I am eagerly looking forward to seeing you tonight at our chapter meeting!
Conference call number to call is:
339–209–4083
7:30 PM: Presidential Release
8:00 PM – 9:00 PM: live conference call

We’ve got a lot to talk about and to share so come early and get ready to enjoy a wonderful presentation by our special guest speaker Mr. Donald Porterfield along with his  powerhouse wife, Amy Porterfield. Donald is our newest national NFB board member and he is the president of the NFB Of Arizona state affiliate!!!
You do not want to miss his presentation…👍!
We will talk about the upcoming MarylanMaryland state convention in November. The month of October is “Blind Excellence Achievement  Month“ (BEAM), Finfind out why you want to save the date: Saturday, October 22 at 7 PM.🎊😁
Remember to check out the August meeting minutes attached to this email.
And last but not least:
Many of you know that our dear friend and at large treasurer, Sharon Maneki is in the hospital. I am happy to share the latest update and progress report: Sharon was moved late last night to Johns Hopkins rehab facility where she has already Begun her boot camp therapies this morning!!!
Kudos to all of you who sent you are heartfelt blessings and well wishes for Sharon‘s complete and speedy recovery….

Warmest regards,