[MD-AtLarge] Meeting Reminder and Minutes

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 20:22:48 UTC 2023

Hello All,
The next meeting of the At Large Chapter of the NFB of Maryland will be on
Tuesday, August 15. The national president's message begins at 7:30
followed by the meeting from 8 to 9 pm. The call in number is 3392094083.
Tomorrow night there will be a special meeting to talk about money- how do
you know what it is, what is the i-bill, what is the bureau of printing and
engraving doing to make money more accessible. These are just a few
questions that we will discuss at the meeting. Read the June minutes below.

NFBMD At Large Chapter Meeting Minutes for June 20, 2023

The Presidential Release was played at 7:30 PM.

The meeting was started at 8:00 PM by Marguerite Woods, President.

Round robin took place. Everyone announced themselves, stated where they
are in the state, and answered the question why national convention is
important.

There were approximately 20 members on the call.

Charles said the pledge.

The members listened to a podcast about preconvention.

There was no July meeting.

The meeting adjourned at 9:12 PM.

Respectfully Submitted by Danielle Earl, Secretary

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.