[MD-AtLarge] Advocacy Seminar July 29

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 16:27:26 UTC 2023

Hi Ed,

Thank you very much for signing up for the social security seminar on July
29 from 1:30-5pm. I will send you the zoom link closer to the event. Thanks
for your interest.

Sharon

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.