[MD-AtLarge] Checking in to see if there are any openings to attend the NFB convention.

Joanne jo.berman at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 16:20:22 UTC 2023

Hello Sharon. Several weeks ago I asked if I could still attend the NFB convention and they said there were no openings left in person. I do not remember to whom I sent that message. If you have any suggestions for me to continue to follow up and see if there were openings down the road I would appreciate it. Any thoughts on the matter would be great. Thank you again for all that you do.

Sent from my iPhone