[MD-Baltimore-County] Reminder of Upcoming Baltimore County Meeting

jackson.dezman at gmail.com jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 01:58:06 UTC 2023

Hello and happy August friends and fellow Federationists,

We in the Baltimore County chapter warmly invite you to attend our monthly
chapter meeting next Wednesday. Please join us at Blind Industries and
Services of Maryland (BISM) on Wednesday August 9 from 5 to 7 PM. There will
be social time from 4:30 to 5 as folks arrive. This will be a fantastic
opportunity to come out and network with others from the blind community in
Baltimore County and learn about local, state, and national happenings in
the organization and enjoy some refreshments. We will also have the pleasure
of hearing from Dr. Michael Gosse, president of BISM on the importance of
being actively involved in the affairs of the blind.

Finally, we also invite and encourage membership of the chapter. The first
step to initiating this would be paying dues. To this end, we invite all
interested in membership to bring $5 to the meeting and we will be happy to
submit your information for this purpose.

We look forward to seeing you on August 9 at the Baltimore County chapter
meeting and please spread the word! Meeting info will follow this message.

Warmest regards,

Dezman Jackson

Location: Blind Industries and Services of Maryland

3345 Washington BLVD

Baltimore, MD 21227

Please seek out the north entrance of the building if attending in person.
This entrance faces Washington Boulevard.

We would love to have you in person, but for those who cannot be please dial
into the conference line at:

339-209-4083