[MD-Baltimore-County] Updcoming Baltimore County chapter meeting announcement

jackson.dezman at gmail.com jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 11:54:19 UTC 2023

Hello and welcome to February friends and fellow Federationists,

We in the Baltimore County chapter warmly invite you to attend our monthly
chapter meeting this Wednesday. Please join us at Blind Industries and
Services of Maryland (BISM) on Wednesday February 8 from 5 to 7 PM. There
will be social time from 4:30 to 5 as folks arrive. This will be a great
opportunity to come out and network with others from the blind community in
Baltimore County and learn about local, state and national happenings in the
organization. At this meeting, we are also excited to have a guest speaker,
Marie Hamilton a stylist and founder of PS You Are Fabulous, a non-profit
committed to helping blind and visually impaired people of all walks of life
look and feel their best through fashion. You will not want to miss this.
She will also be available for 30 minutes following the meeting to speak
with folks individually, so please schedule your rides accordingly.

In compliance with NFB of Maryland's in-person gatherings policy and due to
the current local Covid-19 transmission level, we ask that all wear masks
who are /participating in-person unless actively eating or drinking.
Although we encourage as many as who can to join us in person, there will be
an opportunity to participate on Zoom for those who may not be able to come.

Finally, we invite and encourage membership in the chapter. The first step
to initiating this would be paying dues. To this end, we invite all
interested in membership to bring $5 to the meeting and we will be happy to
submit your information for this purpose. Alternatively, you may go to
www.nfbmd.org <http://www.nfbmd.org>  to pay dues as well. Please note that
there will be a $1 processing fee if paying through the website.

We look forward to seeing you on February 8 at the Baltimore County chapter
meeting and please spread the word! Meeting info will follow this message.

Regards,

Dezman Jackson, president

When: Wednesday February 8 from 5 to 7 PM

Where: Blind Industries and Services of Maryland

3345 Washington BLVD

Baltimore, MD 21227

Please seek out the north entrance of the building as you arrive. This
entrance faces Washington Boulevard.

Zoom/call-in info:

Dezman Jackson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Dezman Jackson's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/9033762327?pwd=S1B1MWtCOEtrZ05SZjlVSmJEcFNwdz09

Meeting ID: 903 376 2327

Passcode: 268213