[MD-Baltimore-County] upcoming January Baltimore County Chapter Meeting

Dezman Jackson jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 16:57:17 UTC 2023

Hello and happy New Year friends and fellow Federationists,

We are approaching that time for the January Baltimore County Chapter meeting. You are invited to join us at Blind Industries and Services of Maryland (BISM) on Wednesday January 11th from 5 to 7 PM. There will be social time from 4:30 to 5 as folks arrive. This will be a great opportunity to come out and network with others from the blind community in Baltimore County, learn about local, state and national happenings in the organization, get motivated through participation in a discussion on personal goal-setting in the new year and more!

In compliance with NFB of Maryland’s in-person gatherings policy and due to the current local Covid-19 transmission level, we ask that all wear masks who are /participating in-person unless actively eating or drinking. There will be an opportunity to participate on Zoom for those who may not be able to come for health or other reasons.

We look forward to seeing you on January 11th at the second meeting of this recently re-organized chapter and please spread the word! Meeting info will follow this message.

Regards,
Dezman Jackson, president

When: Wednesday January 11 from 5 to 7 PM
Where: Blind Industries and Services of Maryland
3345 Washington BLVD
Baltimore, MD 21227
Please seek out the north entrance of the building as you arrive. This entrance faces Washington Boulevard.

Zoom/call-in info:

Dezman Jackson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Dezman Jackson's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/9033762327?pwd=S1B1MWtCOEtrZ05SZjlVSmJEcFNwdz09

Meeting ID: 903 376 2327
Passcode: 268213