[MD-Baltimore-County] [Greater-Baltimore] Job Opportunity: Government Affairs Manager

Dylan Hedtler-Gaudette dylanhg1986 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 20:50:04 UTC 2023

Hi, everyone: I just wanted to follow up on Ronza’s email below about the job posting. This position is for an opening on my team at the Project On Government Oversight (POGO), a nonprofit watchdog advocacy group based in Washington DC.

I can’t speak highly enough of POGO as a place to work and the work we do is really rewarding on top of being a wonderful workplace with even better colleagues. Since I will be the supervisor for this role, I am also involved in the hiring process. Given that, I would really love it if some qualified fellow Fedeerationists would throw their hat into the ring and  apply  for the job! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly if you want to talk about POGO or about the role  more specifically.

In solidarity,

~Dylan

Sent from my iPhone