[MD-Baltimore-County] No February Baltimore County Chapter Meeting

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 19:51:29 UTC 2024

Hello Federationists and Friends,
I hope everyone heard the news that the groundhog predicts an early spring. This is just a friendly reminder that we voted to cancel our meeting for February since our convention starts on Friday. I urge everyone who has not registered to attend the convention and register on site. If you need details, please reach out to me. My email address is phippslatonya at gmail.com.

Warm regards,
Latonya Phipps