[Md-sligo] Chapter picnic and other events

d 63characters at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 01:52:16 UTC 2010

Our chapter picnic will be on Saturday, August 14, at Kimoy and Ben Kelly's house, 9308 Wyatt Drive, Lanham.  We will begin at 2:00, and we are usually finished by 5:30.  Please let me know what you want to bring.  We will be meeting outside if the weather is nice.

Our event in Clinton will be August 21.  The cost is $20.  I will be attaching an accessible copy of the flyer to this message.  The cost is $20.  We would like to have a good count of who is coming by the chapter meeting.  I am planning on having a few door prizes, mostly gift certificates.

Other upcoming events:

Trip to
Smithsonian with Braille Rocks Club--September 18

Bake sale at Montrose Crossing Giant--September 25

Scholarship buffet and auction at Knights of Columbus--October 16 (need auction items)

State convention, Annapolis Doubletree--October 22-24, need door prizes.

Debbie

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5350 (20100808) __________

http://www.eset.com