[Md-sligo] FW: Need tech gift ideas? This month's SATS will help!

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Mon Dec 13 20:36:24 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: MCPL DRCINFO [mailto:drcinfo at montgomerycountymd.gov]
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2010 5:34 PM
To: Brown, Debbie
Subject: Need tech gift ideas? This month's SATS will help!

Still shopping for that perfect technology gift and need some fast ideas?  Let the Saturday Adaptive Technology Sessions elves help out.  Our regular fourth Saturday falls on Christmas this year, so we're having a virtual session.  Questions can be submitted from Dec. 12th on (some have already been answered: games for adults who are blind, assisted listening devices, family saga series to download).  No need to leave your home or cell (phone).  Great for procrastinators, or for getting something for yourself.   Call or email your adaptive tech questions with as much detail as possible: 240-777-0960 or email: drcinfo at montgomerycountymd.gov, beginning 12/12/10. The elves will research your request and get back to you as soon as possible (the elves give advice and suggestions, not product endorsements).  On Dec. 18 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm you can come to the Rockville PC Lab to join in the fun, or email drcinfo at montgomerycountymd.gov or call 240-305-5071.

Kamran and Francie send you our best wishes for a happy and healthy 2011!

Disability Resource Center
Rockville Memorial Library
21 Maryland Ave. (corner of Beall)
Rockville, MD 20850