[Md-sligo] [Nfbmd] Trip to Smithsonian

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Tue Jul 20 12:18:36 UTC 2010

Yes, ID and cell phones are fine. No Food or drinks are allowed.

There are gift shops and food courts where you can purchase food.
Exhibition areas do not allow Food or Drinks.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Department of Health & human services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850

240-777-1556 (personal line)

Office hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm

Languages English, Hindi, Urdu Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.