[Md-sligo] Smithsonian

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Fri Jul 23 19:38:00 UTC 2010

The address of the American History Museum is 1400 Constitution Avenue. You should try to get there by 9:45 if you are coming by MetroAccess or by 9:15 if you are coming by Metro.  Meet at the Smithsonian Metro, Mall entrance, which is closest to the back of the train if you are coming from Metro Center, which I think most of us are.

I do not know the times for the afternoon session at the anthropology lab at the Museum of Natural History.  The study is supposed to take about 45 minutes, but I don't know what time we will get started.

The American History tour will end at about 12:00.

There is a sandwich place in the American History Museum where we can have lunch.