[Md-sligo] Restaurant menus on NFB web site and other conventiion stuff

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Wed Jun 30 21:30:53 UTC 2010

The restaurant menus are on the NFB web site in brf and word formats.  The exhibitors list is also there.  Follow the convention links.

We will have a Maryland caucus in the Emerald room on Sunday at 9:30 p.m.  Please bring your banquet ticket for banquet exchange.

For those of us who are coming early, we will meet at the bottom of the atrium elevators at 2:00 on Friday to go for food.