[Md-sligo] FW: Last email from Talking Books in Montgomery County

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Wed May 26 21:09:37 UTC 2010

For anyone interested in any of these topics, the reply-to address is tbrq at montgomerycountymd.gov.

From: Talking Books Request [mailto:tbrq at montgomerycountymd.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 5:32 PM
To: Brown, Debbie
Subject: Last email from Talking Books in Montgomery County

This may be the last email you get from us, as we prepare to hand the service to the staff at the State Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped.  We have truly enjoyed talking with and emailing each of you in the course of providing your Talking Books.  From June 1 on, your requests for books and questions about machines and downloading should go to referenc at lbph.lib.md.us.   If you would like to continue to email us and receive emails about subjects other than Talking Books, we're setting up some email lists in specific interest areas, such as:

*
	adaptive technologies and Saturday Adaptive Technology Sessions
*
	learning disability programs and resources,
*
	low vision and blind [programs and resources,
*
	Talking Book Discussion Group books and meeting dates
*
	Disability Resource Center Library Advisory Committee activities

If you are interested in these or other topics, please reply to this email as soon as possible and let us know what you're interested in.  We'll set up email lists and we promise not to overwhelm you with emails.  They will primarily deal with resources and local events and programs of interest to people who have print disabilities.

Thanks for all your many good wishes,

Francie, Heather, Lisa and Susan, on behalf of all the Rockville staff

Montgomery County Public Libraries
Rockville Library
Talking Book Service
21 Maryland Avenue