[Md-sligo] Nut sales

James Newell James.Newell at nara.gov
Wed Nov 3 18:07:39 UTC 2010

I can work at either or both.  What time should we be at the Lanham location and confirm the date and time for the second location in Greenbelt.

James Newell

>>> "Lloyd Rasmussen" <lras at sprynet.com> 11/2/2010 8:52 PM >>>
You didn't say, but I think you told me that the second nut sale is for
November 14.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Md-sligo:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/md-sligo_nfbnet.org/james.newell%40nara.gov