[Md-sligo] FW: Tuesday Nov 1st Tech Talk Tuesday meetup at the MLK library, planning meeting

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Wed Nov 3 20:07:52 UTC 2010

From: James (DCPL) Timony [mailto:James.Timony at dc.gov]
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2010 11:03 AM
To: Brown, Debbie
Subject: Tuesday Nov 1st Tech Talk Tuesday meetup at the MLK library, planning meeting

Announcing a new meet-up group in the Adaptive Services Division of the DC Public Library.  Tech Talk Tuesday will take place every first Tuesday evening from 6:00 to 8:00 in room 215 Adaptive Services at the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library.  This meetup will be an opportunity for more experienced AT users to receive training in specific technologies.   Richard Krafsig of TCS Associates will be hosting a series of meetings as our first guest host, to offer free training in GW Micro products like the BrailleSense note taker and Window Eyes screenreader.  Our first few meetings leading up to 2011 will include a chance for discussion and planning.  The first two meeting will occur on
Tuesday, Nov 2, 2010 - 6pm to 8pm
Tuesday, Dec 7, 2010 - 6pm to 8pm

For more information, contact:

Patrick

James Patrick Timony
Librarian, Adaptive Technology
DC Public Library
Adaptive Services Division, Room 215
Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library
901 G Street, NW
Washington DC, 20001
patrick.timony at dc.gov
202-727-1335

Preventing terrorism is everybody's business.
If you SEE something, SAY something.
Call the Metropolitan Police Department at (202) 727-9099 to report suspicious activity or behavior that has already occurred.