[Md-sligo] Saturday's meeting and other happenings

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Tue Oct 5 18:53:33 UTC 2010

Our meeting will be on Saturday, October 9, at the Long Branch library, 8800 Garland Avenue at 1:30.

Unfortunately, we will not have nuts on Saturday.  They will be delivered on October 21.

Our scholarship dinner is October 16.  On Saturday, please let me know how many people you are bringing, as well as auction items.

If you have an item you want to get rid of but aren't sure it will bring in the big bucks, you may bring it as a door prize to the convention the following weekend.

We will have a Braille Readers Are Leaders kickoff party at the Maryland School for the Blind on Monday, November 1.  It will be 9:00 in the morning, so we will be leaving early.

See you Saturday.