[Md-sligo] FW: Braille Bible and concordance looking for a home

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Tue Oct 12 18:47:44 UTC 2010

Let me know if you or anyone you know have an idea where this Bible and Concordance  should go.  I think that because it was apparently given to the library, organizations should be our first choice.  I know that my church already has one.  If we give something to a church, it should be one we know has an organized library, because things have a way of not being found when blind people need them.

Debbie Brown