[Md-sligo] Fall 2010 Nut Sale

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Mon Oct 25 11:26:30 UTC 2010

The 55 cases of nuts finally arrived.  It was last Wednesday, but I figured
that we would be too busy with state convention to keep track of nuts or
order forms over the weekend.  The forms were with me on the bus yesterday,
but I forgot to pass them out.

Attached is a preliminary version of the fall 2010 nut order form.  It is
preliminary only because noone has eyeballed it.  All of the information
should be correct.  Note that the lowest price this year is $3.00, and that
the quantities of nuts in some of the smaller bags have changed a little
since last year.

If anybody can get to our house and pick up what they want, it would be
greatly appreciated.  Judy and I live at 11909 Coronada Place in Kensington.
Call us first at 301-946-8345 to arrange a time when we can be around and we
can get your order together.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls