[Md-sligo] Revised Nut Order Form

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Wed Oct 27 15:21:08 UTC 2010

Hi Lloyd and others
I have received two big orders so far. Is there a nut sale this weekend
or we have to come and pick up the nuts from your place. I may have a
few more orders by Friday.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.