[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Thu Sep 9 21:16:32 UTC 2010

The chapter meeting on Saturday will be at the Long Branch library, 8800 Garland Avenue, from 1:30 to 4:00.

We will have raffle tickets for the fall raffle, which will be drawn at the convention.  They sell for $1 or six for $5.

Our bake sale is Saturday, September 25.  Please let me know if you are baking.

The scholarship buffet and auction will be on Saturday, October 16.  I will be bringing flyers.  Please let me know if you have items for the auction.