[Md-sligo] FW: Little-known benefit can give veterans a late-in-life boost

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Apr 22 13:04:25 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone,
This information may be beneficial to our veterans

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.