[Md-sligo] Chapter activities

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Tue Dec 6 13:19:55 UTC 2011

On Friday, December 9, we will be having a braille reading activity at the Maryland School for the Blind.  We will probably be going on the train.  We will be helping them work with calendars and doing other braille reading activities.

The holiday party will be on Saturday, January 10, at Ben and Kimoy Kelly's house, 9308 Wyatt Drive, Lanham, from 2:00 to 5:30.  Let me know what you will be bringing.

We still have five kinds of nuts left.  The nut sale on Saturday wasn't that great, so we still have California mix, Swiss mix, honey nut crunch, pistachios, and cashews left.

Mark your calendars for thursday, January 19.  That will be our day in Annapolis.