[Md-sligo] FW: Frequent Transit Riders Needed for Focus Groups

sdffs sdfsd trustycorey at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 22:28:23 UTC 2011

Hello, My name is Corey Thompson and I am informing you that something is wrong with your surver it won't allow for me to download the survay. I am interested in participatingin the focus groups in Montgomery County. If you are able to email the survay to me in a word document that would be great. If you have further questions I can be reached either by via email: trustycorey at yahoo.com or home: 301-946-2313. Thank you for your time in this matter. Corey T.