[Md-sligo] PROPOSED CHANGES TO CALL N RIDE PROGRAM

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Dec 28 18:29:17 UTC 2011

Thanks.

Terry

________________________________
From: Reyazuddin, Yasmin [mailto:Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 11:29 AM
To: Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland
Subject: Re: [Md-sligo] PROPOSED CHANGES TO CALL N RIDE PROGRAM

Hi Terry,
For Metro access users this does not apply. It is for those who just have Call & Ride program.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.

Thank you.