[Md-sligo] Appointments for tomorrow

James Newell James.Newell at nara.gov
Wed Feb 2 18:04:09 UTC 2011

I am unable to attend due to my current work load and scheduled meetings.

James Newell

>>> "Brown, Debbie" <dabro at loc.gov> 2/2/2011 10:49 AM >>>

We have two appointments scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, afternoon.  We will also drop by one office.

Here are the appointments:

2:00:  Longworth Building, 1732.  We will be meeting with Ray Thorn from Congressman Van Hollen's office.

We will drop by Congressman Hoyer's office, 1705 Longworth.

4:30:  318 Cannon Building.  We will meet with Angie Jean-marie from Congresswoman Edwards's office.

We will meet at Capitol South Metro at 1:00 to walk over there.  Please let me know if you are coming.  We have buttons to wear, so I will try to get one to you ahead of time, even if you won't be meeting at the Metro.

I know this is short notice, so I will appreciate any heop anyone can give.