[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Wed Feb 9 21:03:45 UTC 2011

The meeting this Saturday will be at the Whiteoak Library, 11701 new Hampshire Avenue.

If you want to go to basket bingo on March 11, the cost is $15.  The event is on a Friday evening in Ellicott City.  We will be looking for drivers.

We will be ordering candy soon.  We will be selling plain milk chocolate, milk chocolate with almonds, and dark chocolate with almonds.  Also we will sell chocolate peanut brittle squares.  Decide what you think you can sell, so we can decide how much to order.  We will probably have to sell the bars for $2 and the peanut brittle for $1.50, because they have raised the prices.

We have some bags of peanuts and mixed nuts still available.