[Md-sligo] Blind driver challenge successful

Debbie Brown 63characters at comcast.net
Sat Jan 29 16:55:07 UTC 2011

Mark Riccobono successfully completed the Blind Driver Challenge about 5 minutes ago.  He had to avoid several obstacles, avoid sume boxes thrown out of a van, and pass the van.  They estimated his speed at about 20-25 miles per hour.  I listened over the phone on Lloyd's computer, because it reuqired software I didn't have.

We couldn't hear all the cheering, but I'm sure there was lots!

Debbie

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5829 (20110129) __________

http://www.eset.com