[Md-sligo] Mark Plantz

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Thu Mar 3 03:25:31 UTC 2011

Mark Plantz was an active member of the Sligo Creek Chapter for about ten
years beginning in the late 1970s.  He loved to organize swim-a-thons and
other fundraisers involving swimming.

Yesterday his sister called Debbie and informed her that Mark had died
recently.  There will be a memorial service for him at the Collins Funeral
Home on Friday, March 4 at 1:00 PM.  We don't have any further information
at this time, but you may contact Judy or me if you need to know more.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls