[Md-sligo] Carolina Kitchen menu

Debbie Brown 63characters at comcast.net
Tue May 24 01:21:54 UTC 2011

We will be going to the restaurant in Largo.

Debbie
As you review our menu items, you will soon become a fan of The Carolina Kitchen
restaurant. From our delicious appetizers and filling salads to our fresh seafood
and Ma Pearl specials. With every bite you will taste the traditional and savory
flavors of home-style cooking.
Ma Pearl's Specialties
Cajun Grilled Chicken
Grilled, boneless, marinated breast of chicken with our spicy Cajun rub over rice
pilaf and classic vegetable blend
Cajun Grilled Pork Chop
Cajun Grilled Pork Chop
Two flame grilled, tender pork chops with zesty Cajun seasoning served with rice
pilaf, macaroni & cheese and classic vegetable blend
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Two country fried pork chops served over rice covered in grandma's gravy with macaroni
& cheese and collard greens
Grilled Salmon
Grilled Salmon
Fresh, grilled 8oz Norwegian Salmon over garlic mashed potatoes served with macaroni
& cheese and collard greens
Creo Grilled Salmon
Creole Grilled Salmon
Fresh, grilled 8oz Norwegian Salmon with a New Orleans Style cream sauce with lump
crabmeat & shrimp served over garlic mashed potatoes, macaroni & cheese and collard
greens
Fried seafood platter
Whiting filet, catfish tenders, clams, shrimp and oysters deep-fried golden served
with Cajun fries and homemade coleslaw
Chesapeake Platter
Chesapeake Platter
Succulent fried lobster tail, jumbo meat crab cake, fried shrimp, spicy wings and
your choice of two side items
BBQ Beef Short Ribs
Grilled Baby Back Ribs
Slow cooked, tender grilled pork ribs, basted with Carolina Kitchen's "award winning"
BBQ sauce with baked beans, homemade coleslaw and Cajun fries
Crab Cakes
Crab Cakes
Two supreme lump crab cakes served with rice pilaf, homemade coleslaw and classic
vegetable blend
Grilled or Fried Red Snapper
Fresh grilled or fried Snapper with a garlic lemon butter wine sauce over rice served
with macaroni & cheese and classic vegetable blend. Option topped with lump crab
meat imperial and grilled shrimp.
Superior Lobster
Amazing! Fresh 6oz lobster tail topped with lump meat crab imperial and grilled shrimp
served with our classic vegetable blend
Country Fried Croaker
Country fried bone fish served with collard greens and potato salad
Blackened or Fried catfish
Pan-seared, blackened or golden fried catfish over rice with collard greens and potato
salad
Fried Shrimp
Fried Shrimp
Golden fried, lightly battered shrimp served with Cajun fries and homemade coleslaw
Fried Whiting
Two golden filets served with collard greens and potato salad
Chitterlings
One Pound of tender country seasoned chitterlings
Buckwheat's Fried Chicken
Served with 2 side fixins and cornbread
Buckwheat Fried Chicken
3 Piece Dinner
Breast, Wing, Leg or Thigh
Smothered Fried Chicken
Two pieces of fried chicken covered in grandma's gravy over fresh garlic mashed potatoes
and two side fixins
Sandwiches
Jerk Chicken
Spicy, slow-cooked pulled jerk chicken, served warm with melted Swiss cheese, lettuce,
tomatoes, Cajun fries and honey mustard dressing
_images/food/26.jpg
Rotisserie Chicken
Freshly, roasted pulled rotisserie chicken, served warm with melted Swiss cheese,
lettuce, tomatoes, and Cajun fries
Fried Fish
Fried Fish
The real thang! Golden fried, fresh filets stacked on sliced potato bread served
with tartar sauce and Cajun fries
Crab Cake
Homemade jumbo, meat crab cake lightly fried served on soft potato roll with Cajun
fries
North Carolina BBQ
Roasted, pulled pork covered with our signature BBQ sauce served with fresh homemade
coleslaw and Cajun fries
Crispy Chicken Sandwiche
Crispy Chicken
Crispy coated fried chicken breast covered with melted Swiss cheese, bacon, lettuce,
tomatoes on sesame potato roll with Cajun fries
Spanky's Hot Dogs
Spanky's Hot Dogs
Two flame grilled all beef, BBQ hot dogs with melted cheddar cheese on potato rolls,
served with Cajun fries and a side of bake beans
Hot meatloaf sub
Homemade Mom's Meatloaf with our signature BBQ sauce and melted cheddar cheese, served
with Cajun fries
Veggie Burger
Grilled Veggie Burger With lettuce, tomato, red onions on a sesame potato roll served
with eggplant fries and chipotle dressing
©
The Carolina Kitchen Bar & Grill 6501 America Blvd Hyattsville, Maryland 20782
©
The Carolina Kitchen 800C Shoppers Way Largo, Maryland 20774
menu.php#
The Carolina Kitchen Facebook Page
Carolina Kitchen
Yelp